- Dark chocolate-covered frozen banana slices: Slice bananas, dip in melted dark chocolate and freeze to perfection.
- Roasted pumpkin seeds: Add unsweetened cocoa powder and cayenne pepper for a spicy, chocolate kick.
- Air popped popcorn balls: Lightly coat popcorn with honey, olive oil and cinnamon, Form into baseball-sized balls.
- Baked apple chips: Thinly slice apples horizontally, spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for one hour at 250°F, then flip and bake for another hour. Sprinkle with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
- Yogurt covered craisins: Use vanilla or plan Greek yogurt to coat craisins, freeze and then enjoy.
- Fall spiced walnuts: Toast walnuts in a skillet over warm heat. When lightly brown, coat with 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil, then toss a pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger.
Simple to make yet sweet, enjoy these horrifyingly healthy treats!