Tips to improve the quality of your sleep:
- Create a nighttime routine.
- Make your bed comfortable and use it only for sleeping, not other activities (reading, watching TV, studying).
- Remove all electronic from the room.
- I know it's difficult, we have become so attached to our technology, but it will help improve your sleep as well as reduce stress.
- Avoid a large meal before bedtime.
- Regular physical activity may aid in consistent sleep patterns
- Watch the timing of your exercise since if you exercise right before bedtime, it may actually boost your energy. Plan physical activity into your schedule that it works best for you.